Americos White R Liquid is optical brightening agent for polyester fabrics.
It gives brilliant whitening effect, which has good fastness to sublimation,
light and wet processing. It can be applied by high temperature exhaust or
The advantages of Americos White R Liquid are :
- It gives brilliant whitening effect
- The whitening effect shows good fastness to sublimation, light and
- It can be applied by high temperature exhaust or thermosol method
- It is suitable for whitening effect on textured polyester and
The material is entered at about 50º C and the temperature is slowly
raised to 130º C within 45-60 minutes. The treatment is continued at
this temperature for about 30-45 minutes. The material is then washed in
cold water and soaped at 60º-70º C for 10-15 minutes in 2 gm/ltr.
(2) Pad-Thermosol Method
The fabric is padded through a pad-liquor containing 1-5 gm/ltr. Americos
White R Liquid keeping 60-80% pick up. The padded fabric is dried at
approximately 120º-140º C. Heavy or densely woven fabric requires
higher fixation temperature or longer fixation time than lighter fabric with
Storage & handling precautions
- For normal Polyester and Polyester/Cotton: 180ºC - 185ºC.
for 10-15 seconds.
- For textured Polyester: 170ºC - 180ºC
- The thermo-fixed material may be given rinsing and light soaping
treatment with 2 gm/ltr. neutral detergent at 60ºC - 70ºC. for
10 -15 minutes.
- Store in cool place.
- Avoid storing in direct sunlight Americos White R should be stored at
- Do not allow freezing. If this product is stored for longer period,
it is advisable to mix product well before its uses.
- The self-life of Americos White R is one year if stored temperature
- The usual precaution in keeping chemicals away from eyes and skin
should be observed.
(The information and data contained herein
are based on controlled lab work. The recommendations are given on
experience basis, but cannot be extended to assure every possible case. It
should be verified and evaluated by the user through proper testing for the
intended conditions of application. Americos does not express or imply any
warranty, or guarantee the suitability of the product for the application
intended by buyer of the product).
(c) 2011 Americos Industries Inc. All Rights Reserved