Americos Anti-Ozone is originally formulated to provide excellent ozone
fastness. It is carefully blended to achieve special Anti-Ozone chemistry
while containing efficient waxing property to prohibit damage on the colour
and ozone fastness when treated material is exposed to the sun.
Americos Anti-Ozone to a certain extent can also act as an excellent and
economically sewing/napping lubricant exhibiting high heat stability
designed to dramatically improve the sewing and napping performance of goods
made from cellulosic, wool and synthetic fibers. This product not only
reduces equipment failure rates but also imparts a soft hand to the treated
- Is primarily designed to improve ozone
- Also recommended for exhaust and padding
- Produces a soft, full handle.
- Exhibits no tendency for sublimation.
- Does not influence the shade or fastness
properties of dyed goods
- Does not affect the whiteness of brightened
- Minimizes needle breakage and optimizes
- Improves ozone fastness
|good to pH 2.0
|good to pH12.0
|good to 40° g
|good, check before using
freezes below 0°C/32°F, but is fully effective after thawing.
Avoid prolonged storage over 50°C/ 120°F
Storage & Handling Precautions :
Technical Service :
- Americos Anti-Ozone should be stored below or at ambient temperature
- Avoid storing in direct sunlight
- The shelf-life of Americos Anti-Ozone is one year if stored below 40°C
- The usual precaution in keeping chemicals away from eyes and skin
should be observed
Information covering specific application of this product is available.
Americos Industries will work with customers to enhance processes and solve
problems. Let us know what you need and we will assist you
(The information and data contained herein
are based on controlled lab work. The recommendations are given on
experience basis, but cannot be extended to assure every possible case. It
should be verified and evaluated by the user through proper testing for the
intended conditions of application. Americos does not express or imply any
warranty, or guarantee the suitability of the product for the application
intended by buyer of the product).